Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Top 10 Most Tear-Jerking movies

I couldn’t believe I spend one hour watching this countdown last weekend on a TV channel. Yeah what’s new in London over the weekend. The TV channels are just as lamed and unreliable as those buses on route 83. Well, apart from the usual R&B or MTV countdowns we’ve a usual Top 50 Most Annoying couples, Top 30 Must-See Movies Before You Die, Top 60 Most Annoying movies, Top 30 Most Funny movies, Top 50 Famous Horror etc etc.. Yupp and the list went on and on but I never watched them unless I’m too dead bored or desperate for some entertainment. Anyway, back to my title here Top Most Tear Jerking movies huh, how shall I put I it? Let see, here are my Top 10 list for the Most Tear-Jerking Malaysian movies:

1 - Penarik Beca
2 - Ibu Mertuaku
3 - Anakku Sazali
4 - Antara Dua Darjat
5 - Kami
6 - Esok Masih Ada
7 - Esok Utk siapa
8 - Sarjan Hassan
9 - Sepet
10 - Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam 1

Hah, there you go. Moving on, wait for my next list for the Top 10 Not-Worth Watching Malaysian movies or Top 10 Better-Spend-Your-Money-On-Other-Thing-Rather-Than-Watch-These-Movies, and that also depends if I feel whether it worth my time at all to prepare it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home