Winter and Food...
Outside, the sky is dark, as if it's going to rain soon. I guess nope. It is just another gloomy and dull weather here. I wasted lotsa times last week watching Korean Drama series through Internet. I couldn't help it. Those who love Korean drama, you know how addicted it is to watch the series until the end. Imagine 16 episodes equivalent to 16
hours. Fuhh and watching the series, iskkk sometimes you laugh and sometimes you cry. I felt like a crazy person, laughing alone in the middle of the night. Well, I guess whatever I wrote here my husband will never understand because he only loves to watch thriller, ghost and war movies. Anyway, I put a stop for a few days because I have so many things to finish before our trip to Egypt. Talking about food. I think I don't eat much but, err I don't move a lot also hehehh Thus, that's why I maintain my non-ideal, and
depressing weight heheh. Every two weeks we do major shopping for foods. I love to go to Alperton Asian market there. The food, particularly fresh vege and fruits are so cheap. Another popular place for us to get Asian food supplies is Loon Fung supermarket. I can get almost everything here including Bi's favorite belacan and cencaluk. This picture shows a typical groceries stuffs that we buy every 2 weeks.
2 Comments:
isskk.. I cannot understand Korean movies ? How about the Korean horror movies ? Oh, remember our journey in "Da Chang Jing" or "Jewel in the Palace" ? hmm...
bi.
By
Unknown, at 5:32 AM
deq ya..hang tersangkut tgk cite apa? dulu aku pun sama...
By
Unknown, at 7:46 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home