Wednesday, May 02, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YANG!

Gosh ! Time passes by so fast, as for this year, err..well apart from our honeymoon trip to Berlin, I managed to surprise Yang when I told her that I'd purchased a notebook for her Phd workloads from Dell.com. hehe.. Yupp, apart from its impressive 1GB memory, Intel Core 2 dual processor and True Life TFT with 9 cells lithium batt etc blah blah features, I would like to slap a big NO thanks to Dell customer supports for not being helpful. Somehow I ended up in a week of configuration hells on getting it to communicates with our broadband router !
As for the good news, Yang is enjoying it now especially watching those NEVER ending Korean series on the True life wide screen. Her verdicts are 'Glossy, clear, sharp, her eyes never get fatigue, impressed with the speed of Vista in Core 2, front media buttons, Just in time for the IJOK election fever ! etc..' hmm..I won't add anymore comments because she says it all hehehe..
Well, FINALLY! I got my desktop back! no more suprised of quick hijacking. Our old P4 Acer notebook will become my spare for travelling or maybe I should put it on Ebay.. hehe then again we have a sentimental value attachment. It has been with us since 2003 and never lets us down. Then, last Friday she bought me a Creative Zen V plus which I'd filled it up with my 80's favs ! Yupp, I didn't see that one coming. With this tiny mp3 tucks neatly inside my pocket, journey to my office every morning will not be so boring after all. Furthermore, I can master some proper Cockney English thru the radio channel along the way hehehe ! Happy Anniversary Yang.. I love you very much and I'm looking forward this weekend to celebrate it.. *wink* or *smile* (as we used to describe it in our old Alamak chat ..hehe)
BI.

1 Comments:

  • Thank you Bi! For your love, support and understanding. For almost 10 years knowing you, I've never short of those. Happy Anniversary and I love you so much!

    By Blogger Rohaya & Taufik, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home