Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our reply to Jom Makan - London


1 Comments:

  • I am back in Malaysia after spending 8 days there in London.

    I arrived on saturday 14/6 late afternoon and decided not to proceed to the restaurant as originally planned as I was too tired to do Jom Makan restuarant hunting as I do not know the place. I went for an Indian shawal restaurant near Edware Road.

    On sunday at 1130, I decided to look for Jom Makan. Took a bus to trafalgar and SPENT 45 minutes looking for the place. I was so tired after 45 minutes and gave up.

    I did meet up with a Malaysian friend the next day and he did tell that although he had not been to the restaurant but the feedback that he received from those who have went was that the food was not up to the mark and taste!

    I never did go!

    By Blogger warrior2, at 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home