Goodbye my dear Toaster...
I am saying goodbye to my toaster.
I think my toaster died yesterday.
A piece of cheese that I bought from Sainsbury has cut my toaster lifeline...no doubt about it. I still can recall clearly what happen yesterday morning when I tried to make my favourite 'melting cheese on bread'. This piece of cheese unfortunately, slipped and actually got stuck in the toaster. I really hate when this happen. So I waited until the toaster got cool, and then began to remove the leftover of the melted cheese in the toaster using fork and knife.
This morning, I panic when my toaster did not respond when I tried to use it to make my favorite - toasted bagel. I thought it just pretended dead or probably played around with me. After switching to few different wall plugs and kept trying to use it, still it did not respond. Deep inside my heart, I know that my toaster is dead. Well, it's really hard to say goodbye to my toaster ...but I have to for the sake of my safety and my family safety. Goodbye dear Toaster!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home