Thursday, October 19, 2006

The creeps.

It's raining again in London. Finally, the winter creeps in. Dull grey sky, wet and cold weather. Sunset at 6pm in the evening. I woke up upon reaching the front door of my office or hmm..the other way around. I can't remember much about my short trip to my office. To be exact, my head was spinning when I step out from our apartment this morning. Today will be like any other usual work days. Come in 8.15am, sit in front of my PC, do some works, then go home around 5.15pm. How I wish I could take "WFH" or "Work From Home". Yeah, working from home with TV and warm bed..hehe.. 8.47am now, I need to switch back to productive mode. I have been reading various articles from this website http://www.techworld.com/. I found them very informative and I would like to share it with all of you tech junkies out there. Happy reading.

Bi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home