Addicted to Korean Drama..
Lavon said...
isskk.. I cannot understand Korean movies ? How about the Korean horror movies ? Oh, remember our journey in "Da Chang Jing" or "Jewel in the Palace" ? hmm...bi.
5:32 AM
yaya said...
deq ya..hang tersangkut tgk cite apa? dulu aku pun sama...
7:46 AM
Collapse comments
shay said...
taufik..how early did you get to the office?deqya still sleeping is it?
11:46 PM
Lavon said...
I usually reach office around 8am. Dekya is still in dreamland? It's hard to say. Most of the time, she is already up and preparing our breakfast. Unless she is overslept after watching those korean series for 24 hours.
5:37 AM
----------------------------------------
In reply to Yaya,
Heheh so far aku dah cover 3 drama:
- My Name is Sam Soon Kim (This is the best besides Jewel in the Palace)
- My Girl (also good but err a little bit sad)
- Autumn Tale ( very sad.. and don't like the drama)
Yaya, if you have broadband, watch kat
- http://mygirl-laurent.blogspot.com/
- or search through http://www.yourtube.com/
In reply to my husband:
hehehe more will come, but don't worry darling. This time all the drama got English subtitle. Last time I got no choice, that's why you had to watch with me to translate the Mandarin version. It's too long to wait kat TV sana. And also, this time I assure you that I won't wake you up in the middle of the night to translate for me because all got English versionnnnnn...
heheh
In reply to Dort:
- the answer from Taufik cannot be generalized... hehehh it's unique and reflecting only on err certain condition
isskk.. I cannot understand Korean movies ? How about the Korean horror movies ? Oh, remember our journey in "Da Chang Jing" or "Jewel in the Palace" ? hmm...bi.
5:32 AM
yaya said...
deq ya..hang tersangkut tgk cite apa? dulu aku pun sama...
7:46 AM
Collapse comments
shay said...
taufik..how early did you get to the office?deqya still sleeping is it?
11:46 PM
Lavon said...
I usually reach office around 8am. Dekya is still in dreamland? It's hard to say. Most of the time, she is already up and preparing our breakfast. Unless she is overslept after watching those korean series for 24 hours.
5:37 AM
----------------------------------------
In reply to Yaya,
Heheh so far aku dah cover 3 drama:
- My Name is Sam Soon Kim (This is the best besides Jewel in the Palace)
- My Girl (also good but err a little bit sad)
- Autumn Tale ( very sad.. and don't like the drama)
Yaya, if you have broadband, watch kat
- http://mygirl-laurent.blogspot.com/
- or search through http://www.yourtube.com/
In reply to my husband:
hehehe more will come, but don't worry darling. This time all the drama got English subtitle. Last time I got no choice, that's why you had to watch with me to translate the Mandarin version. It's too long to wait kat TV sana. And also, this time I assure you that I won't wake you up in the middle of the night to translate for me because all got English versionnnnnn...
heheh
In reply to Dort:
- the answer from Taufik cannot be generalized... hehehh it's unique and reflecting only on err certain condition



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home