What a day!
Dull and murky London. The weather is kind of weird these days. Warm for a week then temperature drops with rains, dull clouds. When, I reached home about 5.30pm Yang was still at the conference. She rang me up telling me something about girls night out ? I was "huh ? Duh ? Ok then. ".. from conference then.. err girls night out conference. Hmm, I guess tonight menu would be a ikan masin steam with kai lan in black pepper sauce.. *Yawn*.. Gosh! I really worn out by now. This morning, I woke up early to catch a train to Earls Court. Then, rush back to my office before 10am. By the time I reached home, I kept yawning till now. Opps dia sms.. I think I will kept on Yawning till I reach Alperton station to fetch her.. YAWN!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home