Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mission Failure.. Again

I am back to London, and I am still here talking and thinking nonsense. I still couldn't get my brain to switch to the working mode. I blame on the weather for this. Well, what else can I put the blame on. This weather - gloomy and cold - seems to nurture the hybernate portion of my brain.

Yesterday, I switched on Bi's PC, with two monitors and superfast speed (yet he is thinking to sell it and buys a laptop) because Bi just upgraded the memory using the superboost, like kopi cap kapal api kaw kaw! Anyway, yesterday mission was also another failure. Instead of starting right away to process my data, I however, ended up drowning myself with stories about the yellow fever. I still cannot get rid the yellow fever syndrom until today. Actually, I don't want to get rid the yellow fever syndrom because it fits well with my rational thinking at the moment.

Back to my fail mission! Today, at this momement, these few hours, history will prove again if I am going to fail this mission again.

1 Comments:

  • hmm which mission is that ? Yang got so many mission. I kena guna calculator to count your missions.. hehe. My PC ? ehh, I have a few options to consider:

    1.) Buy a high-end notebook.( to fit the Medal of Honor - Airborne requirements..hehe or at least Call of duty 4 - Modern Warfare and still can run VS2008!)

    2.) Or buy a Quad Core desktop (to fit all those 3D requirements, watch movies, do some video editing and still can run VS2008!)

    3.) Or buy an Apple Notebook (to show off but ended up hitting the brick walls with lack of software!)

    4.) Or just spend £300++ to upgrade my current PC. (and faces nightmare under my desk in the whole evening,trying to get the parts working with Vista.)

    5.) Or forget about the whole issues and let my current PC upgrade by itself while I go on a holiday.. hehe..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home