Kg Baru Scandal..
This cyber cafe is full with scandal. Aghhh another mum is cursing and scolding her son because her son took about few hundreds. I can't believe the son dare to answer her mum just like that and took few hundreds money just like that. What's wrong with this community around here? Last week, there was a family argument where a guy was so angry with his wife and scold about drinking and flirting with guy! I can't believe all these are happening in this community.
Bi, just to let you know I miss you so much! I will work more harder to make sure my works done here. I can't stand the heat around here! Gotta go darling...
Bi, just to let you know I miss you so much! I will work more harder to make sure my works done here. I can't stand the heat around here! Gotta go darling...



1 Comments:
wow! Yang ni tengah kerja ker ? atau cari skandal ? Yelar, budak zaman sekarang lain. Dulu umur 10 tahun, I main guli, polis kerja pencuri tapi budak sekarang umur 10 main Ghost Recon ler, Medal of Honor, Call of Duty etc.. sampai jari pun tercacat bengkok pegang 'batang ria' WII.
By
Unknown, at 11:09 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home