Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

Alone in London. Celebrating my own birthday. Hmm in fact like most of the time, like every year my birthday would just passed by without any err.. fireworks or some big bash. Every year the same feeling passes through me, the guilt which lives inside me for all these times since my childhood day and the least I could do is to respect my mum's obituary which falls on the same day.
Well normally, Yang and I would just go somewhere and have a quiet dinner but this year she's not around. So, I guess a quiet Kebab restaurant will do. Nope, unlike Mr Bean who celebrated his birthday by receiving his own birthday's card and cake, I.. will not going to make such a big deal about this. Err.. there I go again making stupid joke. Gosh! it is very lonely and quiet without Yang around..

2 Comments:

  • Alaa sedih lar Yang.. nanti Oct kita jumpa, kita celebrate 2 org yer... uhukk uhukkk

    By Blogger Rohaya & Taufik, at 2:20 AM  

  • Hehe.. yupp.. kena tunggu OCT.. iskk tiap2 malam mimpi kita holiday 2 orang kat Kuching.. miss our home town ler.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home