3.00 am
>> Only for Yang <<
So near yet so far
that's how I describe us
we'd travel so far
the distant doesn't bother us
remember Indiana in the States ?
while I am in Malaysia ?
now I am in Middlesex
and Yang in Malaysia
remember South Yarra ?
where I walked alone
in the dark cold winter at St Kilda
Yang was worried all night long..
remember the Alamak net?
which brings back memory
in the Pacific net
where I'd made you worried
3 years seem so short
when we met for the first time
in the Subang airport
where we stopped the time
We have been together
for more than 7 years
and I love you more than ever
each and every years.
Bi..
So near yet so far
that's how I describe us
we'd travel so far
the distant doesn't bother us
remember Indiana in the States ?
while I am in Malaysia ?
now I am in Middlesex
and Yang in Malaysia
remember South Yarra ?
where I walked alone
in the dark cold winter at St Kilda
Yang was worried all night long..
remember the Alamak net?
which brings back memory
in the Pacific net
where I'd made you worried
3 years seem so short
when we met for the first time
in the Subang airport
where we stopped the time
We have been together
for more than 7 years
and I love you more than ever
each and every years.
Bi..



1 Comments:
Laarr darling... why make Yang want to cry iskk iskkk
By
Rohaya & Taufik, at 7:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home