Sunday, July 01, 2007

Week end no.1

My first dull boring weekend, all alone in London. Yang and I'd been texting each other since yesterday. Gosh, I felt so bored. Dvds after Dvds I watched, killed times at Sainsbury, strolled up and down in Oxford street, explored the Computer Fair at Tottenham Court area but it seems like my time flies so slow.

Yesterday, I sent off some of what’s left from the Yang's hand luggage at UPS agent, Oxford St. That was a last minute decision. The strict BAA only allowed one hand luggage per passenger. Yang had a one notebook bag with a small back pack when she was stopped at the departure counter. So, there we were in the middle of the busy Heathrow's departure gate, I'd to unpack everything and re stuffed them into our trusty old Wolf.

Yupp, another Dvd is about to finish. Yesterday, Hannibal Rising (uncut version). Today, Blood Diamond. Gosh, this Leonardo and Djimon should get an award for this movie. TIA bru! The week before, Apocalypto. Hmm, I am wondering, did Malaysia banned Apocalypto, Borat and The last king of Scotland ? Did I mention Borat ? Gosh, that fella is really disgusting and I laughed at his sick jokes. Hmm.. I might as well line up a few reruns tonight. Then again I haven't finished the Tora Tora classic..hehe..

If Yang curious about my dinner tonight, well I'm getting ready to microwave the instant pilau rice and the king prawn curry.

I wonder what's Yang doing now, sleeping I guess? Miss her.

3 Comments:

  • mr.fik,

    where is aya staying in malaysia? how can i contact her?

    -meri-

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:23 PM  

  • hi marina,

    Aya dah sampai Kpg dah. Tadi baru sembang ngan dia. Cuba contact telefon rumah kat Kpg Lantrom or just leave msg kat email dia, mnrohaya@gmail.com. Dia check email tu every now and then. I hope that help.

    fik.

    By Blogger Rohaya & Taufik, at 11:15 AM  

  • thanks for the info. i'll drop her a line then.

    missed oxford circus. hehe.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home