Ikran Mini Supermarket
Ikran Mini Supermarket, that's where we went to buy our usual halal meat and poultry but as we passed by this afternoon, the shop hung a big "Closed" signs outside with an empty space in the inside. I guess, we have to minus one halal shop from our weekly grocery list. At this moment, the Alperton Halal Meatshop is our only nearest source of halal meat. I am going to miss those process meat food aka hot dog, burgers, fresh kebabs, turkey salami etc.. atIkran. There are few halal stores at Wembley but they're not in our favorite list of places to do our grocery. In fact, there are a lot of halal stores in London butwe are kind of picky when it comes to freshness and hygiene.
I remember the time we're in Melbourne. One of our friend told us about the halal KFC in one of the borough, Richmond I believes. So, out of desperation after a year without KFC/Pizza Hut/Mcdonald, we took an hour train ride to reach there. Sadly, we ended up with butter corn sticks in our hand instead after we had a doubt about their err.. "Only Serves Halal Chicken on Thursday." policies.
Gosh!! this is the part where we missed Malaysia most where we could get our source of halal meat anywhere, anytime at highest quality.
I remember the time we're in Melbourne. One of our friend told us about the halal KFC in one of the borough, Richmond I believes. So, out of desperation after a year without KFC/Pizza Hut/Mcdonald, we took an hour train ride to reach there. Sadly, we ended up with butter corn sticks in our hand instead after we had a doubt about their err.. "Only Serves Halal Chicken on Thursday." policies.
Gosh!! this is the part where we missed Malaysia most where we could get our source of halal meat anywhere, anytime at highest quality.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home