HOME IS CALLING ME! - IS THAT WHY I AM SO MOODY LATELY?
I am feeling so down lately. Is it the wheather? Hmm I dunno, maybe. My husband told me that I've been criticizing myself too much lately. That's why I feel so unhappy with myself, my progress in my study and the surrounding. His hypothesis about my feeling makes sense to me but I still think there are more hidden reasons behind this feeling. I think I miss home! It's kind of funny to have this feeling at this age, and also, when I have good husband next to me everyday. I always tell him 'home' is in my heart where he is always with me. Yuppp that's
home. But lately I miss another 'home'.

'Hujan emas di negeri orang, hujan batu di negeri sendiri, lebih baik di negeri sendiri!' Yupp that kind of home! I miss our house in Kuching, I miss my teaching job, I miss my conversation with my students, I miss the warm wheather and nice people, I miss the kopi o talk with our friends, I miss my family - my parent, my sisters, my brother, my aunty, I miss my little nephew Iskandar ...aggghh there are so many things I wish I can have here, around me at this particular moment.

.jpg)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home