PC parts for sell.
Spring cleaning!! I need to off load some of my spare PC parts and accessories. Our store room has been filled up with extra keyboards, boxes, casing, mice err.. I mean PS2 and usb mice not THE mouse like the one in Ratatouille, hard disks, cables, printer, scanner, AGP cards, card reader etc.. and I've ran out of place to store them. Anyway, for a start I'm selling off these items. I took them out from my PC when I upgraded it to a quad core last month. Basically, they're in a working condition. I'll put them up in the Ebay as well once I've a spare time. Items will only be send within UK and the postage prices are not included. You can calculate the postage price here or here. Payment can be made through Paypal or Postal Order. Thanks.
Description: ATI Radeon 9550 8x AGP 128mb, VGA & TV out.
Compatible: Win 98, Win XP and Vista.
Condition: Used 2 years, tested and working.
Price: £10 (excluding postage)

Description: SEAGATE BARRACUDA 7200, 40GB HARD DISK, Ultra ATA
Condition: Used, tested and Working.
Price: £5 (excluding postage)

Description: MSI 865PE Neo2-P Platinum Edition, socket 478, 8x AGP, 5x PCI, built in sound, 1x serial, 1x parallel, 1x ps2 keyboard, 1x ps2 mouse, 2x Sata 150 slots, 8x usb more..
+ Intel Pentium 4/3.0Ghz ht Cpu
+ 2GB DDR400 (2x512mb Kingston & 2x512mb Crucial)
+ CD Drivers and Utilities.
Condition: Used, tested and Working.
Price: £50 (excluding postage)




2 Comments:
Taufik... I want the motherboard set... hehehehehe..
By
Mohmad Zahid Ramli, at 2:15 AM
wooikk Zahid hehehe old friend I could've just given it to you but kita ade logistic problem sikit ler.. hehehLOL..
Taufik.
By
Rohaya & Taufik, at 2:36 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home