God’s Living Creatures – Do animals have feelings?
During my childhood days, I believed that a reason of why the turtle has tears in their eyes is because they were feeling sad for leaving their eggs behind. Later, I found out that the turtle produce tears as a way to get rid of excess salt in their body. However, if you has visited a place such as in Rantau Abang, Terengganu to watch the famous leatherback sea turtle laying their eggs, you will be touched to see them cry. Now, the leatherback sea turtle in Malaysia has extinct. Early this year, there is no record for this reptile landed on Malaysia beaches. Read here. Then few turtles were found dead along these beaches. The picture showing a little boy using his strength to push the turtle back to its natural habitat really warms my heart.

Animals have feelings and show their feelings all the time. They are depending on us to survive and to protect their natural habitats. I've posted a couple of old photos here just to remind myself and hopefully others who read this posting to always consider the animals' feelings and treat them well.



I think my uncle cattles are probably happier (for now) than these wild cattles, the gaurs or 'Seladang' in Malaysia Zoo Negara.

I don't think any of them is happy in their fake habitat. The tiger's cage at Lye Huat Garden is small and the tiger looked so depressed. It's really a mental torture to live in a small space.


Are these butterflies enjoying their habitat in London Zoo? Hmmm I think so because butterfly is a a small creature, and therefore they can free-flying around the butterfly garden. Read suggestion from the experts here about how to build a butterfly garden. Creating a butterfly garden is one way to provide a safe haven for this creature. Everydaytheir habitats are being destroyed to construct new houses, buildings etc.

These photos were taken in London Zoo. The silverback gorilla is called Bobby. We could see that Bobby and the gang were not happy living in their fake habitat.


Same goes with the OrangUtans in Malaysia Zoo Negara. I think the best modern Orangutan sanctuary in Malaysia is Sepilok Orangutans Rehabilitation Center in Sabah.


In Melbourne, Australia, the penguin sanctuary is in Philips Island. The penguins there live in their natural habitat.

Animals have feelings and show their feelings all the time. They are depending on us to survive and to protect their natural habitats. I've posted a couple of old photos here just to remind myself and hopefully others who read this posting to always consider the animals' feelings and treat them well.


This is our family pet in kampung (village), Boboy. He belongs to my aunty –Ndak – who lives with us since she was a small kid. My aunty is physically handicap. She also suffers mental illness because of a serious head injury during her childhood time. She loves cats and always treats them extra special. Boboy is always happy around her.

I think my uncle cattles are probably happier (for now) than these wild cattles, the gaurs or 'Seladang' in Malaysia Zoo Negara.

I don't think any of them is happy in their fake habitat. The tiger's cage at Lye Huat Garden is small and the tiger looked so depressed. It's really a mental torture to live in a small space.


Are these butterflies enjoying their habitat in London Zoo? Hmmm I think so because butterfly is a a small creature, and therefore they can free-flying around the butterfly garden. Read suggestion from the experts here about how to build a butterfly garden. Creating a butterfly garden is one way to provide a safe haven for this creature. Everydaytheir habitats are being destroyed to construct new houses, buildings etc.

These photos were taken in London Zoo. The silverback gorilla is called Bobby. We could see that Bobby and the gang were not happy living in their fake habitat.


Same goes with the OrangUtans in Malaysia Zoo Negara. I think the best modern Orangutan sanctuary in Malaysia is Sepilok Orangutans Rehabilitation Center in Sabah.


In Melbourne, Australia, the penguin sanctuary is in Philips Island. The penguins there live in their natural habitat.
I would say Healesville Santuary, Melbourne is really a nice habitat for few creatures there. Australia is a home for kangaroo, koala bear, wombat and few other exotic creatures. Wombat is really a lovely creature.
Labels: animal







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home