
I can’t believe I’m sitting here with my back facing the builders banging on the floor removing tiles and shouting as they go. Hell! It’s past mid night now and my eyes couldn’t shut because of the noisy renovation here. Yang is her usual self, looking around, observing people while doing her work and she looks a bit cross with those noisy builders behind us. A smell of burning starts filling up the air. I guess it must be from those overworked Black & Decker tools they used. As usual, we paid £10 voucher for the 24 hour BTOpenzone prepaid. The airport is quite packed with people like us who spend night here while waiting for an early flight out. Most of the benches are fully taken up when we arrived and some managed to sleep on the floor. For us, we got another 4 hours to wait..
2 Comments:
I once spent the night glamorously on a red carpet in Stanstead, only to be woken at 0530 by a customer service person opening up the checkout it was leading up to. You have my fullest of sympathy.
By
Immodesty Blaze, at 5:29 PM
Hi j's girlfriend, unfortunately we didn't get a chance to sleep at all that night! but next time we will target the warm and cosy red carpet and the grand entry in the morning! hehehe..
By
Rohaya & Taufik, at 11:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home