Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Brain Dead Part 2.

It's 1.00am now and I can't get any sleep at all. My neighbour who lives upstairs is pretty active with noises over my ceiling like their kids jumping up and down, shouting, and moving tables. But that's not important as there's one thing that troubles me err.. us lately. Two years past and I'm still thinking, have I made the right choice? or should I just stick to the thing I know best ? It's like reverse psychological questions when I asked myself what the heck am I getting myself into or why are we here? Well, I guess one of my weaknesses is showing too much concern on others emotion rather than being selfish and prioritised my own thought into perspectives so others could understand me. Anyway, some people knew this and most of the time they tend to exploit the situation to ensure a maximum gain. Yeah, what's new if you live in London. Yupp, sometimes it can be stressful but then again hey! I'm not stupid. I'd been in the much more worst situation before and there's a reason now why I just watch the thing flows by, making unpredictable decisions and like a sponge absorbing "humorous" time wasting activities that surround me from 9 to 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home