Do you have some peculiar work habits that sometimes you don't even realize that you have? I do...
I always rearrange this shelf, and sometimes for no reason.
I always take interest of this tree, as if I am the one who plant it.
I can watch them for a hundred time without feeling bored when I'm in the midst of concentrating on finishing my work.
Suddenly, a trip to Sainsbury is really fun and necessary. All purely because I can stock up some varieties of biscuits, bagels, cereals and breads.I always visit this window where I have placed all my plants when I stuck of idea. I check facebook, now and then, every few minutes, as if I am waiting for some important message or status update from someone (like my prime minister got a heart attack or something).
We are a happily married couple, who live and work in London. We love travelling, and have been to few places. Reading, trying new stuffs and venturing to the unknown world and culture are parts of our interest. We love knowledge. Like Frank Herbert said 'the beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand'. As a moslem, we are obliged to seek knowledge.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home