Happy New Year everyone!
This the 4th time I tried to beat BSOD on my notebook here. Hopefully, I can complete this posting before Vista throws another blue screen error.. huh! Vista, another Windows Me v2.0 I presume.
Anyway, another challenging year ahead of us and another new resolution for us. This time we'll be more busy with our life, more crucial decisions to be made, and most of all we have to move out from our lovely flat here. The cost of rental will shoot up to £900 ++ excluding utilities and council which is pretty steep for us. In a meantime, Yang is busy finishing her PhD chapters while me, still working on my own stuff while packing our souvenirs and book. As for today, we've to skip the New Year's parade at Tralfagar Square because of the freezing -1°c to 3°c dull weather. Oh! how I wish we've a warm 30°c New Year !!!!
Anyway, another challenging year ahead of us and another new resolution for us. This time we'll be more busy with our life, more crucial decisions to be made, and most of all we have to move out from our lovely flat here. The cost of rental will shoot up to £900 ++ excluding utilities and council which is pretty steep for us. In a meantime, Yang is busy finishing her PhD chapters while me, still working on my own stuff while packing our souvenirs and book. As for today, we've to skip the New Year's parade at Tralfagar Square because of the freezing -1°c to 3°c dull weather. Oh! how I wish we've a warm 30°c New Year !!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home