Monday, January 19, 2009

Project Deceptecon aka NXT Mindstorm

YIPEEE! after weeks of assembling and programming err MINUS the unit tests, I have FINALLY completed my 1st robotic project. Developed using Microsoft Robotic Studio, the Control Software..OOPppss..I mean the Deceptecon Control Centre can take a full control this little deceptecon or a Wall-E look alike. Personally, I feel that the MS Robotic Studio is a monster and quite chunky to use when comes to develop a small application. Therefore, I might consider using other programming languages in the upgrade version.So, what can this robot do ? Well, its capabilities are limited to our creativity.With its motors and sensors, it can be re-assembled into anything err.. from a scanner, robotic arms to a buggy or a mechanical spider etc provided one knows how to develop an application to make it comes a life. Ahh yes, I have plans for this little fella and it'll be more interactive and do morestunts in coming months ahead..In a meantime, "GO FETCH MY KEBAB MY LITTLE DECEPTECON!"- Beep -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home