Friday, October 30, 2009

Get real.

I guess the most annoying moment is when somebody comes up to you and said, "Hey, why didn't you run through your validation for each Windows released. Why didn't you blah blah blah.. I'm shocked to find that you didn't do it..". I wonder next time I should replied,"Hey, If we're a big companies like Oracle, Intel or Motorola etc we've budget and unlimited resources to do it. We can even spend weeks to get the toolbar or buttons nicely done but sadly, we're not.". Fyi, both of us had achieved the impossible of getting so much things done in such a short period of time and oh yes, where were you when I sat alone in the lab validating software on the instruments weeks after weeks ? Where were you when we stuck in our codes and designs. Back then, we didn't have a luxury of nicely printed procedures or instructions on using the software with the instrument like what we have now. If you feel something needs to be done, why didn't you lend us a hand last time and only voiced your concerned now ? Surprisingly, some people only know how to complaint, finding fault of others but when come to the real stuff, they would vanish into a thin air.. Sound familiar eh ? The thing is there's always a reason behind the decision. We're not some cowboy programmers and I do take pride on my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home