Happy Diwali!
Saturday! Like any other weekends, we normally spend half day venturing around the city of London or self-volunteer in getting lost with a AZ map in our hand. But today, we managed to put our weekend cleaning schedule on hold and took a stroll in Wembley central. The surrounding area is not that luxurious or posh like Bond St or Oxford street. The Indian community has contributes quite a significant changes there. From a small humble grocery stores to a large discount stores, they have indirectly transformed a portion of Wembley central into their little India town. With the existance of these asian indian stores, we are not worried about finding our favourite curry powder, spices, veg, halal meat and yupp, chicken cottage(KFC clone). Anyway, back to our weekend story. We dropped by Wilkinson, Woolsworth and Curry's for our quick weekend shopping. Oh yes! on our way back, my wife diverted our trip home to Sainsbury to buy some "Hari Raya" cookies and cakes i.e. (scottish shortbreads, assorted biscuits, fruits, and belgian
chocs) Hehe.. She misses the raya atmosphere in kampung. Last night, she spend whole night listening to the "lagu raya" from our mp3. She kept spinning the late Sudirman's song "balik kampung" and P Ramlee's song over and over again until 12am. Gosh! I think I still have that humming sounds of "balik kampung" in my head...
I bought a Quentin Tarantino's production. My comments of that movie, very sickening, absolute disgusting, well rated with 18 and above, classic bloods with chainsaw, hellish beyond explaination, not appropriate for faint hearted to see.. I give it a thumbs up rating of 4 stars out of 5 star. While I am watching this movie, my wife on the other hand, is busy writing her paper as usual. She discovered an innovative and ergonomic ways to reduce her tireness and stress while writing her papers...
chocs) Hehe.. She misses the raya atmosphere in kampung. Last night, she spend whole night listening to the "lagu raya" from our mp3. She kept spinning the late Sudirman's song "balik kampung" and P Ramlee's song over and over again until 12am. Gosh! I think I still have that humming sounds of "balik kampung" in my head...I bought a Quentin Tarantino's production. My comments of that movie, very sickening, absolute disgusting, well rated with 18 and above, classic bloods with chainsaw, hellish beyond explaination, not appropriate for faint hearted to see.. I give it a thumbs up rating of 4 stars out of 5 star. While I am watching this movie, my wife on the other hand, is busy writing her paper as usual. She discovered an innovative and ergonomic ways to reduce her tireness and stress while writing her papers...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home