Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Freezing winter..

Freezing weather. The winter is getting colder and the fog is getting thicker. My face and ears are numbed as usual by the time I got here.. my office. The very next thing I would do is to make sure that my cup is filled with hot warm black coffee. Gosh! how I missed the warm weather in Kuching! My office seems to be rather quiet this week. Most of my colleagues have taken an early break for the Christmas. It's sort of like a big celebration for them here. Its reminds me of Hari Raya or Chinese New Year holiday in Malaysia where everyone is in the festive mood and one who stayed back could enjoyed the tranquility in the office..hehe.
Well, it’s that time of the year again ! Some people will started to list out their new year resolution or some will just let it flies by (like me) without any resolutions..hehe.. Maybe, it's a high time I list down something for next year. I will put a priorities in the family expansion, familiarized with Web 2.0, 3.0 and net framework 3.0, be more down to earth, enhancing my "tai chi" skill in ado.net, mastering chinese recipes, publish more code snippets other than C# !!, becoming a political analyst ?(haha.. in my dreams). It seems that every thing I can think of are on my no.1 top list. So, there's no point to list out my resolutions.. hehe.. just let it flows... or goes with the flows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home