Nah mah Stay!
I don't believe this. I came home, had my dinner, check my email, then off to my warm shower. By the time I step out from my bathroom, I heard some familiar tunes filled up the air.. Anjali ! Raul ! err.. Hmm,isn't that.. eh! eh! Kuch Kuch Hota Hei ?.. arggghh.. my wife had watched that movie, say more than 10x ? Gosh, I wonder what gave her strength to watch it over and over again like those LOTR and Harry Potter dvd. I
mean, I saw this "Hello Brother" with Salman Khan and Shah Rhukh Khan prancing around doing their usual bollywood stuff trying to win the heart of their lover. I mean, they all have a same story line.. dancing, singing, parent not agreed with their relationship, tear jerking moments, oh yes not to forget songs with a lot of reverb (or background echos) or sometimes an invisible acoustic instruments appeared from somewhere..hehe.. err.. My wife says "Hum mere gaya" to me.. I wonder what is it ? Anyone can tell me ? Come to think of it, the only Bollywood movie I liked is the ghost story which title I had already forgot. My all time favourite.. Amitha Batchan, Johnny Lever (stand up comedian. Picture of him on top extract from www.shaaditimes.com) and Uh oh, I like that Tamil veteran hero err..the red eye hero ( I really appreciate if someone could give me his name) ! He always gets berserk and with one punch all his enemies falls to the ground like dominos..hehe.. Gosh ! I like him when he's angry.. hehe..I love their extra *UMMMH* sound effect punches which makes DTS & THX sings.. hehehe.. Somehow, I found these Bollywood movies very addictive..
mean, I saw this "Hello Brother" with Salman Khan and Shah Rhukh Khan prancing around doing their usual bollywood stuff trying to win the heart of their lover. I mean, they all have a same story line.. dancing, singing, parent not agreed with their relationship, tear jerking moments, oh yes not to forget songs with a lot of reverb (or background echos) or sometimes an invisible acoustic instruments appeared from somewhere..hehe.. err.. My wife says "Hum mere gaya" to me.. I wonder what is it ? Anyone can tell me ? Come to think of it, the only Bollywood movie I liked is the ghost story which title I had already forgot. My all time favourite.. Amitha Batchan, Johnny Lever (stand up comedian. Picture of him on top extract from www.shaaditimes.com) and Uh oh, I like that Tamil veteran hero err..the red eye hero ( I really appreciate if someone could give me his name) ! He always gets berserk and with one punch all his enemies falls to the ground like dominos..hehe.. Gosh ! I like him when he's angry.. hehe..I love their extra *UMMMH* sound effect punches which makes DTS & THX sings.. hehehe.. Somehow, I found these Bollywood movies very addictive.. 


4 Comments:
Indeed, KKHH is one of the Bollywood movies I could watch over & over again..
By
NJ@Goboklama, at 8:12 PM
because of KKHH, I start watching hindustan film.
Dil Ti Pagal Hei, Mohabbatein, Duplicate dan berbagai-bagai lagilah....heheheeee....
By
cikdinz, at 10:57 PM
Thank you very much Goboklama and CikDinz,
I try so hard to tell Taufik .. heheh now he can see the truth how entertaining it is some of the bollywood moview
By
Rohaya & Taufik, at 1:21 AM
johnny lever tuh lagi banyak berlakon dari filmstar lain.
boleh di katakan semua citer ade muka dia.
By
cikdinz, at 12:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home