Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Run out of idea.

What an evening! Freezing cold at 1'c or err.. feels like -3'c. How I missed the warm weather in Malaysia. The warm and humid mid afternoon sky. Watching those plants and small garden ponds with water lilies in front of our house at night.. Yeah, I do missed those time.. err.. garden project mania..hehe.. digging up our own garden ponds and our indoor rock garden... hmm.. back to reality ..UK.
Tomorrow, the London Mets have forecast a snow shower in some parts of London. Hmm, hopefully I could see some this year. Yeah dream on it, the closes I can get is an icy cold shower and a freezing gust of wind. Unlike 2005, we have had experienced it outside our tiny studio flat at Paddington. I remembered our trip to Egypt. Hoping that we could escape the cold winter here but we ended up with only 20'c - 25'c Cairo. Luckily the Prague airport was fitted with heaters else our holiday would surely be a cold disappointment.. Anyway, aya finally displayed some of the stuff we brought back from Egypt and Prague on our shelf. Nope, I don't inhale those smoke from Shisa (Sheesa), it is just for our showcase purpose..hehe. I liked those colorful wood crafted tiny flat from Prague. They looked err pretty unique.

1 Comments:

  • kat sana pun ade sheshaaa.....
    cube lah..letak perisa apple ka, lemon ka, grapes ka...
    musti sedap...

    By Blogger cikdinz, at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home