Brotherhood of NOD.
Nope, I'm not forming any sort of political parties or cult movement. So no worries. I'm just re branding the current administration in one country on the opposite side of this planet. It's quite similar to Brotherhood of Nod where their leader, Kane runs wild and unleashed his draconian power over his citizen in Part 1, 2 and now Part 3 of the Command and Conquer series. Interestingly in Part 2 @ Red Alert, you can also catch the bald headed Yuri aka Rasputin taking controls over people mind. Yes, that sneaky fellow can use his mind control power to turn your units against you. Hmm that's sound familiar ehh.. back to reality err sort of, Kane's administration in reality is under controlled by Yuri aka Rasputin. So what does this leave Kane ? Yupp, with the young Rasputin around, he now have time for holiday trips, honeymooning, hallucinating, self denial, super ego, mumbling, slogan making etc.. you know the rest.. oppss his favorite, Zzzz on the job. I wish I could apply for that job position, criteria: good at mumbling 'no comments' or 'Dunno' remarks or 'What ? dunno', sleep from 9 to 5.. What Dunno? , imagine myself in wonderland and looking for fancy slogans in Google. When his Rasputin and little napoleons running rampage jumping up and down like a blue Smurf performing voodoo chanting on racial issue, he describes them as ..uhhh 'Patriotic' and branded those whose color other than BLUE as primates. Recently, the GDI is gathering forces as more units have been created. The atmosphere is about to change and those blue little Smurfs are getting very nervous. Damned! Why I'm so concern about this issue after all it is just a Command and Conquer right?



2 Comments:
Erm... What??
By
Anonymous, at 12:42 PM
Yes? I see. You want some cheat codes or trainer to go with that ? Try this website:
http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/index.html?tag=nav-top;pc&navclk=pc
or
http://www.gamezone.com/hints/hints.htm
By
Rohaya & Taufik, at 1:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home