Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rubbish weather ! Rubbish routines !

There are some people who I know are quite extreme when comes to the self- hygiene. They would scrub and wash their hand after every visit to the loo or taking a shower 3 to 5 times in a day. Sometimes, we might mistakenly assume them as suffering from OCD but they're not, please don't be deceived by their extra nice behavior. In reality, they can behave very normal but most of the time they can be annoying and irritating with their on-going habit. Yeah, try talk to them and they can be very defensive about their err.. extra terrestrial "idea". Not only they've a chronic habit of self hygiene by shedding off and scrubbing away responsibilities, they can be very manipulative and selfish as well as long as they can sleaze away from their responsibilities and perform a usual ritual finger pointing session later on. Apart from wasting their time, it does make them looks a bit silly at some point when they're struggling to clarify their stand. Obviously, passing judgment without understanding what others are doing make them look like a bunch of clowns.
Well, we will see as my patience is growing thin each and every day dealing with these miscellanous stuff. 17 years! and I've been to a lot of places and carry a burden of experiences, and I don't need this rubbish filling up my backyard. I think I should wake up and worry about the thing I love to do begin to fade away.
What a waste of time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home