Friday, January 04, 2008

Fed up of this weather !

Winter, gosh ! I hate Winter. When will this cold weather ever end ? The cough and flu virus show no mercy on me in this freezing temperature. It seems that Lemsip and Benylin have become my best friends since last December. It's like the virus hybernate inside my body and waiting to strike at anytime when the condition is right.. Walking down the memory lane, in my school day, I used to wonder how does one feel staying in the cold freezing country in the northern Hemisphere ? How does the real snow feels like ? What do people do at home during the cold freezing Winter ? Yupp, as years went by I got a sneak preview down the southern hemisphere in Melbourne. Now, I feel the bite here ! and I think I got the answer to all my questions, I hate living in the cold country and in winter, people stay at home next to their warm heater, NHS will face more unnecessary financial burden. Why ? yeah, when the electricity bill arrives, more users will get a shock of their life and a possible massive heart attack ! Ohh just heard the news, NPower will increase their charges follow by various other suppliers ! damn ! How I wish I'm in a warm country right now !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home