Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wild Man Of Borneo.

Nahh.. that's not me. Yes, I'm from Borneo but I'm not wild. After googling around the net in this lazy Tuesday evening, I found this rather amusing story about Wild Man of Borneo. Suprisingly, there are some other website talking about this title e.g. Misinterpreted website, some selling snake oil etc but I never understand why 'Orang Utan' being given the name Wild Man of Borneo. Well, they didn't seem to be a hostile creature when I visited them in the national parks around my home town last time. Anyway, thanks to this website I had a good lesson about 'Beruk'.. oppss.. my wife have just told me that 'Beruk' is a different species.. hahaha.. Let's not take this topic seriously. Ape is an ape, beruk is an ape, Orang Utan is an ape.. so what's the difference between Beruk and Wild Man of Borneo? Hey, this is getting a bit complicated and confusing. Thanks Yang but I still love my job and have no intention in taking up a career in London Zoo.. hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home