Low Cost High Tech - RHB's way
My only bank in Malaysia has let me down AGAIN! It's the same thing happen over again, again and again. They always come up with a fabulous idea, good marketing but somehow wrong implementation. Then things started to spiral downhill. I've to congratulate RHB for using such a HIGH TECH COST CUTTING security features. Apart from making sure my screen stays refreshed every 60 seconds, now I've to use my DOTCOM
card(after a hassle of going back to Malaysia and picked it up at their branch.) WITH my mobile security image (which will only ridiculously arrive after 30 mins or 1 hour or sometime 6 hours!) to make a transaction in their online services. That's not counting the scripts which they put into the refresh state. When I clicked the OK button, the dialog box would go crazy like performing an endless loop of screen refresh which makes the screen flickers with my PC beeping angrily away. I thought it was a compatibility issue, I tried XP and Vista, Firefox and IE, then Opera and all produced the same
result. Hmm, I haven't tried using Win 3.1 or Win 95 maybe it prefers an OLDer system! I'd talked to their customer services about this issue, and send emails to highlight my problems but as usual the MALAYSIA "gamen" style, no response and no action. I'm OK with the DotCom security features but I still think it is a burden to the user. Then whoever ideas of using the rubbish mobile image security should take a serious look into the mobile or wireless securities and designs. Ever thought of what if situation? Like our Telco servers down, intercepted, high traffics etc. Why don't RHB beeee like any other bank in the world i.e. Simple and Fast, efficient and all the required security features are hidden from users i.e. running in the background and don't throw the burden back to the customer with your Dotcom and mobile image. Yeah! mobile technology is useful but RHB has implemented it in the WRONG SPOT! Gosh, in fact put your whole IT division under the microscope! Or go back to the basic, and please think outside the box. Opps ignore my last statement. It should be replaced with "with your security design, please think globally not locally"
Btw. I've tried to make another online transaction and I'm still waiting for their mobile image code. It has been 3 hours since I clicked the Request button! Nice try RHB but I don't have time to sit infront of my PC whole day refreshing your RHB online screen while waiting for your never arrive SMS code.
card(after a hassle of going back to Malaysia and picked it up at their branch.) WITH my mobile security image (which will only ridiculously arrive after 30 mins or 1 hour or sometime 6 hours!) to make a transaction in their online services. That's not counting the scripts which they put into the refresh state. When I clicked the OK button, the dialog box would go crazy like performing an endless loop of screen refresh which makes the screen flickers with my PC beeping angrily away. I thought it was a compatibility issue, I tried XP and Vista, Firefox and IE, then Opera and all produced the same Btw. I've tried to make another online transaction and I'm still waiting for their mobile image code. It has been 3 hours since I clicked the Request button! Nice try RHB but I don't have time to sit infront of my PC whole day refreshing your RHB online screen while waiting for your never arrive SMS code.



1 Comments:
I just got the mobile text security code from RHB.. err after 6 hours of waiting! Thanks RHB for the efficient services.
By
Unknown, at 6:09 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home