Friday, October 31, 2008

Another Autumn Weekend.

Another weekend, another Halloween and that’s mean another year has gone by. Christmas is just around the corner and we haven’t plan anything yet for our Year End holiday yet or err.. do we ? I’ve to check with my Home Secretary hehe. Well, we’d been keeping our self busy for the past few weeks with our mini tour around empty Calais, wet Bristol and re-visiting Oxford before Winter sets in. Yupp, the temperature now is hovering around 2°C to 8°C (that’s if we’re lucky). Then, my usual ten minutes morning walk to the office feels like an endless journey in the frosty winter. Well, Yang is happy with her Halloween present. I think she deserves it after slaving day and night through her PhD thesis. While me, hmm I think I would just reward myself a five minutes of the quiet moment with my coffee. Our day trip to Oxford turned out to be a very interesting autumn tour unlike last time. Thanks to Yang, we managed to capture few known places this time around such as Harry Potter’s Dining Hall at Christ Church College, The RadCliffe Camera and of course the good old chip shop “I WOULD KILL FOR A CHIP”.. hehe brings back my memory on our first trip but unfortunately, we’d our Kebab lunch opp. Said Business School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home