Monday, May 11, 2009

Missing Yang...

I still don’t know why I’m here, alone. Is it responsibility? conscience? ... Anyway, spring is coming to an end now and summer is just around the corner. My boring weekends are filled with TV channels or fiddling with the washing machine. Arggh! How I wish I’ve a broadband in my flat now. That would at least give me something to do apart from doing a spring bird watching from my kitchen window. I might as well write something to put it in our blog. Maybe, it’s fated that things won’t sail so smoothly in my life. Our 2 weeks broadband provider, Virgin Media failed to resolve our connection issue last March and we’d to cancel it. Then, I’m stuck with the broken futon which my landlord promised to move it out 3 months ago. The previous Polish tenant tried to disguise the broken structures with a thick cover. Yeah, how sneaky they are? Our agent told us that they bought it from them for about £200++ before they moved out. Hah, and they’re trying to pin the fault at us. My weekend never has been so lonely without Yang. She always has plan for us during weekend or holiday. Sometime, we’d go for a short weekend trip somewhere like Oxford, Cambridge, Midlands or a ferry ride to Calais! Even in Kuching or Changlun, she always came up with something to keep both of us busy like gardening, painting or spending time driving along the country side. We would talk and talk and talk until we forgot about time in our journey. I remembered our 12 hours journey flight back to Malaysia last April felt like a six hour journey because we’re too engrossed with our discussion. Gosh! How I miss Yang and all her plans. I’d a dream last night, doing gardening in our front yard and we’re discussing about our kids and our plan. Miss you a lot sayang. I cannot wait to see you again soon. Drive safely. - FIK

1 Comments:

  • yea yea will see u soon daling!

    By Anonymous yang, at 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home