Few more hours to go..!!
What a weekend! A little bit of suspense. Instead of spending a bright sunny afternoon at Regent Park, I ended up doing a Spring cleaning in my flat. I've to get rid of those empty takeaway boxes. It's a long story, I woke up, took my camera and rushed to the bus stop. When I reached Alperton Station, I discovered that my wallet was empty and my Oyster card balances = £1.00.. and yeah, I forgot about the cash machine since last week. Anyway, I rushed to my bank but the machine was downed. So, I went to Sainsbury's machine and to my surprise it showed an error message that I've exceeded my daily limit of transaction! I nervously hit the Display Balance button and £0.00 was displayed on my account balances.. What the hell!.. shocked and disbelieved and thinking that some jerk has wiped off my account. With £1.00 left for a bus ride home, I called my bank but was put on hold for nearly 30 minutes. I logged into the internet banking but was kicked out with an error message. Then, I realised that the bank must be doing their weekly maintenance.. HUH!.. and a chaos I got myself into..
* update : Everything went back to normal since yesterday evening*
* update : Everything went back to normal since yesterday evening*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home