SEASON GREETING
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010 to all!
It has been quite a while since we update our blog. So far, my stay here is alright and everything is going smoothly as planned. Looking at the green surrounding refreshes my mind for a while. Our front yard mini garden is taking shape and it seems like Yang's hardwork paid off. I got some orchids from the local market to add into her garden's collection but she needs to add more color into it. I did some repainting on the wood panels on the fence yesterday under a scorching heat.. gosh I miss the sweats ,flies and mosquitoes.. haha.. Ric, I bet you won't get all these that over there. Anyway, it's good to see so much greens around. Lately, we spend weekends driving to Serian and Bau to get close to the nature and smell of those fresh air and the best part, I didn't have to do all the driving. Yang's driving has improved.. a lot. So, that takes my worriness away. Our family Christmas dinner last night was excellent and we managed to catch up with my relatives. Well, that's for this year and next week I'll be going back to the most dullest place on earth..hahaha, MORDOR.. err I mean London.


It has been quite a while since we update our blog. So far, my stay here is alright and everything is going smoothly as planned. Looking at the green surrounding refreshes my mind for a while. Our front yard mini garden is taking shape and it seems like Yang's hardwork paid off. I got some orchids from the local market to add into her garden's collection but she needs to add more color into it. I did some repainting on the wood panels on the fence yesterday under a scorching heat.. gosh I miss the sweats ,flies and mosquitoes.. haha.. Ric, I bet you won't get all these that over there. Anyway, it's good to see so much greens around. Lately, we spend weekends driving to Serian and Bau to get close to the nature and smell of those fresh air and the best part, I didn't have to do all the driving. Yang's driving has improved.. a lot. So, that takes my worriness away. Our family Christmas dinner last night was excellent and we managed to catch up with my relatives. Well, that's for this year and next week I'll be going back to the most dullest place on earth..hahaha, MORDOR.. err I mean London.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home