Selamat Hari Raya / Happy Eid

We definitely wish the luxury of celebrating Raya in Kampung. Bi said this wish might come true next year! I hold to his promise. Anyway, let see our first day raya activities:-
- After 12 midnight raya eve, our moment of 'kemaafan dan bersalaman'.
- Then morning, Bi went to work with his 'nasi goreng'. He has no more holiday after our trip in Malaysia. As for me, I had an appointment with Maurice about our new benchmarking web project at 11am today. I just ate a banana and drinked a cup of coffee before going out.
- At 12noon, I was so hungry and thus dropped by at Chicken Cottage to buy 2 pieces of chicken (come with fries) and a 1/4 lamb burger. I guess I was a bit depressed! heheheh
- After having lunch, I was not in the mood to works. So, I watched Lord of The Ring: The Two Tower again (not sure how many times I have watched the movie).
- At 5:30pm, Bi came back from his office. We started to prepare our Raya feast. Let see what we have just now:
- Steam King Prawn; Ayam Masak Merah; Bak Choy with Bammboo Shoot (with Belacan sauce); Butter Rice ;
- One papaya; Barley, Strawberry and Kiwi Juice ; Guylian and Beligian chocolates, and Scottish biscuit
Not too bad for us this year! To all our family, relatives and friends, we wish all of you the very best celebration of raya, and pleaseeeee eat wisely!
Ketupat, rendang, kuih beraneka; Makan kenyang sampai sendawa
Makan-makan tu ingat lar dunia; Takut sakit landed kat hospital pula
-------------------------------
Pagi raya memang ceria; Budak-budak happy tak kering gusi
Kalau ada seredak kuih raya; Jgn pulak lupa pos ke sini


6 Comments:
Hello Deqya,
Selamat Hari Raya... hmmm... apa nak cerita ye??... i have Bai's blog if ur interested. She hasn't updated dah lama la jugak but there's pictures.
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-eDFQTx08Y6fY8tBl2rA-?cq=1
Both her & I married MCC seniors... yeah, macam takde orang lain!!!...
By
win, at 10:49 AM
Hi Win,
Thanks for the info. I can see that u and ur family are having a great time there!
If u happen to come to London, give me a call ya..
Deqya
By
Rohaya & Taufik, at 12:59 PM
yeah,
u guys are having a great time too... ur smiling from ear to ear : )...
i have to salute u Deqya... doing ur PhD... I'm stuck!!!... So??... when do I have to start calling u Puan Doktor??...
By
win, at 9:54 AM
syoknya rayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
awat taufik tak pakai baju melayu arrrrr....
happy hari raya 2 both of you...bila nak raya bertigaaaaaaaaa nie?
By
shay, at 7:04 PM
Dort,
Hang bakal bertiga.. iskk aku tgh pulun PhD nie.. tahun depan memang tak sabaq nak bertiga heheh
By
Rohaya & Taufik, at 12:52 AM
Awat deqya hang tak import daun palas buat ketupat? hahaha.. alah. aku pon bukan makan sangat ketupat rendang tu. gitu2 jek. oh aku miss tok aku punya tapai. isk isk seb baik aku bukan ngandung! hahahah
win, ada kat mana skrang? bai pulak?
By
Anonymous, at 11:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home