Whatever happen to them ?
The 80's pop..ahhh those golden days with baggy trousers, extra shoulder pads,big sunglasses and one eye jack hair styles..hehe. For those like me now in the mid 30's will always remember those pop singers the products from Stock
Aitken & Walterman's production, pharlophone, chrysalis, Wea, etc..such as, Rick Ashley,Sonia, Tpau, Aha, Jason Donovan, Kylie, Brother Beyond, Tears For Fear, Alphaville,Billy Idol, Pet Shop Boys, Mike Oldfield, Vangelis etc.. Funny, with all those 80's fashion gears infiltrated my school and watched my classmates with those fabulous hair styles, I ..err still maintained my dignity and loyal to Arnie's 80's (Arnold Swarchenegger)hair cut.. hehehe.. until now, short and spikey ! Gosh, when these Freeview channels played the MTV from the 80's, its really bring back my old high school memories. My wife seems to be a bit bored everytime I brought up my stories about the 80's.. she would say "Ya...ya..ya.. those time, 80's.. ancient period..lar". What can I say ?Anyway, I finally got the MS Vista up and running on my office PC. The Aero display is crystal clear like those glass outlooks. The task bar at the
bottom of the screen has a pop up preview on the fly which is very convenience as we don't have to open thewindow to find out the program conditions. The side tool bar is pretty useful.. time, temperatures, puzzles!.. real time pictures, online news..etc.. Then, the 3D Window panels arrangement is quite impressive as compared to the old cascading / tile styles. I can use the arrow buttons to flips through each panels. Oh yes, just a quick tip, if you find the UAC (User Account Control) annoying, especially the #$%#@! prompt that pops up everytime you run or open certain programs and files.. Well, you can switch it off in the User Account in the Control Panel. UAC is just an additional Vista security features.Program starts up is pretty fast as compared to XP. The installation is quick and smart as long as your PC meets the Vista compliances. Although, I didn't came across any
complication during my first Vista start up after the installation process but I read in the Vista forum, as adviced by those techies.. some PC may experienced 10 to 15 mins blank screen during the 1st time start up.. do not switch it off.. let Vista finished the initialising process else it may cause an undesirable results to the hard disk. Overall, thumbs up to Vista.. err..just one thing.. what's with the Edlin in the command prompt ? Does Bill Gates has a sentimental feeling about Edlin since his invention of MS DOS back in the 90's ? I would prefer if they put something back like Editor.exe from MS DOS 5 / 6 in replace of Edlin..
Aitken & Walterman's production, pharlophone, chrysalis, Wea, etc..such as, Rick Ashley,Sonia, Tpau, Aha, Jason Donovan, Kylie, Brother Beyond, Tears For Fear, Alphaville,Billy Idol, Pet Shop Boys, Mike Oldfield, Vangelis etc.. Funny, with all those 80's fashion gears infiltrated my school and watched my classmates with those fabulous hair styles, I ..err still maintained my dignity and loyal to Arnie's 80's (Arnold Swarchenegger)hair cut.. hehehe.. until now, short and spikey ! Gosh, when these Freeview channels played the MTV from the 80's, its really bring back my old high school memories. My wife seems to be a bit bored everytime I brought up my stories about the 80's.. she would say "Ya...ya..ya.. those time, 80's.. ancient period..lar". What can I say ?Anyway, I finally got the MS Vista up and running on my office PC. The Aero display is crystal clear like those glass outlooks. The task bar at the
bottom of the screen has a pop up preview on the fly which is very convenience as we don't have to open thewindow to find out the program conditions. The side tool bar is pretty useful.. time, temperatures, puzzles!.. real time pictures, online news..etc.. Then, the 3D Window panels arrangement is quite impressive as compared to the old cascading / tile styles. I can use the arrow buttons to flips through each panels. Oh yes, just a quick tip, if you find the UAC (User Account Control) annoying, especially the #$%#@! prompt that pops up everytime you run or open certain programs and files.. Well, you can switch it off in the User Account in the Control Panel. UAC is just an additional Vista security features.Program starts up is pretty fast as compared to XP. The installation is quick and smart as long as your PC meets the Vista compliances. Although, I didn't came across any
complication during my first Vista start up after the installation process but I read in the Vista forum, as adviced by those techies.. some PC may experienced 10 to 15 mins blank screen during the 1st time start up.. do not switch it off.. let Vista finished the initialising process else it may cause an undesirable results to the hard disk. Overall, thumbs up to Vista.. err..just one thing.. what's with the Edlin in the command prompt ? Does Bill Gates has a sentimental feeling about Edlin since his invention of MS DOS back in the 90's ? I would prefer if they put something back like Editor.exe from MS DOS 5 / 6 in replace of Edlin..Also, be warned that some legacy devices may not work in Vista especially those phased out hardware. So, from now onward, especially in the PC fair (where some dealers will try to get rid of their old non Vista compliance stuff at an unbelievable cheap price) you need to be careful when buying those camcorder, digital camera, mobile phone,scanner etc etc.. making sure they have a Vista drivers or logo. I am sure that you'll need to plug them into your PC at the later stage for pics download and editing... Hmm Gosh ! suddenly I missed Kajang satay and the satay sause.. iskk.. that will probably be my next story..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home