Friday, July 11, 2008

The Darndest Things that we've said and done...

[Paddy Power] - For the first few weeks moving to Alperton, and then got a chance to venture around Wembley Central, I and my hubby went to check one of the Paddy Power stores around the area. I thought this is a place that sell rice. In my language terms (Malay Kedah language), rice is made from paddy ('padi'). In my hometown, Kedah, you will see many paddy fields. Darn!

[Mah Jong Table] - Once upon a time in Kuching, Sarawak, we're looking for a small dining table for two of us. Around Carpenter Street, we found one furniture shop that sell many kinds of small tables. I found quite a 'trendy' one and asked my hubby whether we can buy that table. Cehhh I didn't know that the table is 'Mah Jong Table'.

...to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home