Angkara Siapa?
I read today Utusan online on the 'Angkara Siapa' and I don't dare to put the photos of the abandoned baby here. That poor baby has been said was dead probably during labour. Only a horrible, despicable and ruthless monster can do that. How can a person throws away a baby like a piece of unusable or dirty cloth. It just unimaginable to think how this could happen. I hope who did this will be punished severely.



2 Comments:
Yeah, i read the page and rasa sian sgt depa buat baby tu camtuh..
jahattttttttttttttttkan org tu..dia ingat mengandung nie senang ker..
sedeyyyyyyyyyyy sgt tgk that baby..*wails* anyway, he's in a better place now..far away from the killer!
By
shay, at 5:23 AM
ramai lagi orang nak anak. baik bagi kat orang lain. dah tentu dorang jaga punya...
tulah, bila suh buat hukuman mati tuk mereka nih tak nak plaks...
By
cikdinz, at 11:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home