My Vista unexpectedly went BOD today and then reset itself to the fail safe mode option screen. Then, I selected the Start Normal Window option and the NTOS Kernel error message appears." and stayed frozen. As I tried to reach for the reset button I heard a beeping sound "Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!". I said to myself, "Bloody Hell, what sort of Virus is this? Is this some sort of a sick joke”. It crashed my Vista with BOD and swallowed the Ntos kernel, and now it was laughing at me and pretend itself as a Dalek (Dr Who's robot)! I rebooted my Vista for the 2nd time with the DVD and repaired the OS. After searching through the internet, I couldn't find any virus which carries that symptoms i.e. Dalek's impersonator. All the searches ended with "DR WHO.." results. Then I think to myself, "Hey! Wait the minute. I bought something associated with this Dalek character yesterday and the BOD might have nothing to do with it.". I flipped my new in-house slipper which I was wearing and walla! it emitted the "Exterminate" voice when I pressed the hidden switch.. hahaha False alarmed !The moral of this story, I shouldn't have spent so much time in front of my PC without my usual doses of caffeine which always keeps me in the reality.

1 Comments:
Whattttt daaaaaaaaaaaa - Yang can't stop laughing
By
Rohaya & Taufik, at 3:51 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home