Dreadful Weather!
Gosh!! We’re so fed up this weather. Where is the warm summer and bright blue sky? Last week, we'd snow and clear skies. Then, this week we've rain and clear skies, then wet in the morning and dry sunny spells in the afternoon. The temperature has gone crazy with 5c in the morning, then it shoots up to 15'c in the afternoon or warm morning then freezing mid day. With that I think my body is having problems adjusting to this
condition. I'm having this cold flu and fever for about a week now, and it would get worse in the evening because the drastic drops in temperature. A week before Yang had a bad cold and cough but she recovered very fast.. hmm but not me. I felt like this bloody flu virus is lingering in my body all the time and waiting to strikes when the time is right. If I were in Kuching, I would look for an alternative medication like the herbal tea, and I can guarantee that I'll be up an around in days and not BLOODY weeks! And yes, I'd tried to check out DR HERBs at Bayswater, duhh.. their err.."certified" Chinese Physician recommended me some of their traditional medicine which comes in vials, and I need at least 2 boxes of those i.e 2 x 12 bottles which will cost me around GBP50 each! or RM300.00. In her heavy Chinese English accent, she said something about mixing, cure, inflammation, advisable, not too much, not too many etc.. which I was a bit confused and asked me to open my mouth, then made a very quick diagnostic on my throat and recommended more vials. Gosh, she's better than my GP, I mean she could diagnose my throat within 5 feet away behind the counter and bang! she knew what to do. Why didn't they register with NHS ? Anyway, did I take her recommendation ? Nope, I've too much doubt in the so called prescriptions. Hey! with GBP50++ I can buy at least 20 boxes of Lemsip or I can just go visit my GP and get my antibiotic! Hmm.. Anyway, I bet by now the Londis nearby is making lots of profit through their Lemsip sale and I won't be surprised that half of that profit is contributed by us.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home