'Sombody' killed the Mongolian model...
I haven't written anything in this blog for quite a while. Well, I've been really busy with the coming report for my supervisors to comment. Guess what! I also have another report that needs to be written for Maurice (my part-time boss)by Monday next week. On this Friday, there will be a second meeting for our next year PhD conference. Next week, I have to take sometime off to finish writing few working papers. My life now moves to the direction that I have never planned and intended to be. But, I am happy with the slight amount of stress that I have. It's like a drug that keeps pushing me to the end.
I read the Malaysian online news today. I cannot beleive it! Another murder case which involves high ranking police officers and 'somebody'. That 'somebody' unfortunately was not named in the newspaper, and no picture about him. Interesting! Well I guess, if you are 'somebody', your value is much higher than people like me, a 'nobody'. Thus, everybody is careful when deal with 'somebody' compared to 'nobody'. Anyway, I'll keep track with the news and really want to know whose the culprit, the 'somebody' that shot the Mongolian model.
I am thinking after this to spend times around my entertainment corner instead of my work corner. You see, my entertainment corner is very smalle, but it has everything I want. All the movies I love are waiting for me. Saruman is on the screen. Nope, I am not going to watch the movie again today. I just watched the trilogy Lord of The Rings last few days. Maybe I watch Bi's collection of ghost story.

Here, my boring work corner that I have spend most of my time. Bi only uses this particular area playing computer games. I have stacks of paper, which I kept in the blue baskets. It is Bi's suggestion to make our living room more tidy. I am thinking to put some color, but I cannot paint the wall. Hmm maybe this weekend I can find something to change this dull corner.
I read the Malaysian online news today. I cannot beleive it! Another murder case which involves high ranking police officers and 'somebody'. That 'somebody' unfortunately was not named in the newspaper, and no picture about him. Interesting! Well I guess, if you are 'somebody', your value is much higher than people like me, a 'nobody'. Thus, everybody is careful when deal with 'somebody' compared to 'nobody'. Anyway, I'll keep track with the news and really want to know whose the culprit, the 'somebody' that shot the Mongolian model.
I am thinking after this to spend times around my entertainment corner instead of my work corner. You see, my entertainment corner is very smalle, but it has everything I want. All the movies I love are waiting for me. Saruman is on the screen. Nope, I am not going to watch the movie again today. I just watched the trilogy Lord of The Rings last few days. Maybe I watch Bi's collection of ghost story.
Here, my boring work corner that I have spend most of my time. Bi only uses this particular area playing computer games. I have stacks of paper, which I kept in the blue baskets. It is Bi's suggestion to make our living room more tidy. I am thinking to put some color, but I cannot paint the wall. Hmm maybe this weekend I can find something to change this dull corner.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home