human bahhh..
I’ve a gut feeling I’m spending more time clean up people rubbish rather than letting my brain *flourish* with new ideas and new sexy designs.. it becomes duhhh.. haha like Homer Simpson. Damned why I’m making so much noise? Is not like I‘m getting any credits or promotion or a higher pay hahaha.. After taking all those initiatives (although it’s not within my job scope) of ensuring the smooth project and gave my best shots to produce good quality codes and designs, instead of being appreciated I'd get comments of being make too much noise over nothing and being a busy body at the end of the day. Haha... those people forgot that because of “the busy body and so much noises over the years” that ensure the quality of the current software in the market and help to pay our salary. Anyway, I should thank these people for their enlightenment. Maybe I should look on their side. I mean why should I go an extra length taking up initiatives and worry for nothing? At the end of the day, no matter how hard or how much effort I put in, I would still be branded as a busy body, a minority who making noises and fuss over “nothing”. So, why should I spend so much time worrying over nothing? Yupp, maybe I shouldn’t take my task too personally and after all most responsibilities aren’t within my agreed job scope or those job scopes in the market. In fact, why I wasted my home energy and my extra time by working overtime through vpn all these times, I mean who cares? At the end of the day, no matter how hard I tried people can just easily claim those credits which aren’t theirs, acted as those ideas come from them without any guilt and without any acknowledgment of your contributions. Well, I don’t blame them. After all, it’s a form of human nature to impress or to get attention of others just to gain something by all means. So, hahaha.. what the heck, why should I care. I did my part, carried out my responsibility, took the initiatives and maybe they preferred quantity over the quality. Maybe it's time I just sit back and become a passenger, and watch the show. I’m nobody and I don’t make decisions hahaha.. leave everything to the expertsss hahaha.. full stop..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home