Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beyond my imagination.

Great disappointment one after another. What can I say ? Imagine, things you passionate for and had put so much effort on it till it swallowed up your weekends, bank holidays and after 5 but at end, no one cares or view your results as any importance. Yeah, even more disappointment to hear that someone who I always wasted my time cleaned up his rubbish chanting that I'm only working on the interfaces and don't worry about the rest of the stuff. Hey, helloooo.. I didn't know that the software has some SELF GENERATED codes in the background.. sexxyy.. or he must be living in the twilight zone all this time or me in a Disneyland.
I mean, what am I doing all these times ? Should I even bother next time about the background and core stuffs ? All I can say is wtf, they think I stupid or what. In the real world out there my job title is just a work horse in building codes and that is within my scope. All THOSE extra stuffs, documentations, cores etc etc should be done by those seniors.. So, my question is where are they ? or who are they ? The only one I know, is the one who defy all logics by skipping tests and docs, and produce a software within a month ! and that reflects the quality but who cares, some people likes it.. more software more money but what they didn't know... nahhh I shouldn't spell out for them. Just let them figure it out themselves. I'll just keep it to myself from now onwards.. If I voice my concern, they say I talk too much or annoying them.. So, guess I just stay in my own Disneyland.. brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home