Usual stuff..
Does it matter when we spend 7.30 - 5.30pm working on the task, vpn till midnight and only sleep 4 - 5 hours per day because of the schedule ? At the end of the month, suddenly you realised all your bank holidays or weekends have poured onto workloads. Yeah, sometimes you're hoping that you can depend on someone but instead, he'd burdened you with extra tasks and rubbish. Yeah, the worst part some people believe him while in the background I'm clearing his rubbish. Why bother doing it ? Responsibility I guess, to make sure a quality software is developed. Well, some believe quality software comes in quantity, less documentations, pretty colorful interfaces and short cuts. Then customers are given puzzles to correct the grammar and do some spell checks. Then again, who am I to say anything ? I'm not moving up anyway. :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home