Sunday, November 12, 2006

Definition of HARDCODE FAN.

Most of the time, my work corner at home becomes a Rivendale corner. So, logically, there cannot be 2 Rivendales in one Middle Earth. This left me no choice but to swear my allegiance with the black tower sitting in front of the TV.

Hehe.. Yang still wondering what causes her headaches. Would it be the cold winter ? an overdose of those Lord of the rings reruns, trilogy, preview, reviews and re-preview again ? or.. perhaps, some bloody idiot changed the Yahoo's online chess graphic to a Da Vinci Code's layout that messed up the whole chessboard! My suspicions, definately LOTR the culprit. Yes, I repeat again.. LORD OF THE RING. Peter Jackson seems to have done a nice phsycological job on a movie goers. He made people to watch it over and over and OVER again! Then, we will have a sneak preview, preview, reviews, Top 10 reviews, LOTR collection edition, LOTR extension edition, Commentaries, The making of LOTR.. etc.. Yes, after spending most of her free time in the Middle Earth for the past few years until now ! if there's some quiz competition about LOTR, I bet Yang would scores 101 out of 100..hehe. Don't be suprised if she can read out loud for every single scripts from LOTR. Yesterday, she bought those JRR Tolkien books. Suddenly, a chills run through my bones, I am too scares to imagine what is she going to do with them, is she going to read them or memorized them ? or possibly learning to conjure some elvish spells ? Either way, I will leave the answer to the Great White Wizard !!

fik

3 Comments:

  • This is a very uncertified observation. I'll conjure some magic from Gandalf to counter my husband claims... hehehehe

    By Blogger Rohaya & Taufik, at 12:39 PM  

  • Gosh! I flipped my TV channels and "abracadabra"!!.. guess what, I saw Gollum scratching his head.. Yes, LOTR - The Two Tower on Channel 4 movie. What a coincidence! I smell an elvish spells in the air.....

    Fik.

    By Blogger Rohaya & Taufik, at 1:05 PM  

  • Yes! Yes! It's me.. GOLLUM scream.. and say to those nasty hobitses.. "The ring is mine..my precious". I conjure again the magic of Gandalf, and Bi has to swallow it. It plays in the TV now .. hehehe

    By Blogger Rohaya & Taufik, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home